Purpose of the role:
This is a mid level position providing in depth support on customers cloud infrastructure and applications in both Azure and AWS.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing proactive and reactive support on a wide range of cloud services, including Infrastructure, SaaS & PaaS.
- Accepting escalations from Level 1 and 2 engineers on user-based cloud issues.
- Working with the Project Management team to deliver new services and applications in the cloud.
- Identifying and implementing best practices in new and existing cloud deployments.
- Manage and prioritise ticket queue to ensure assigned SLA’s are met.
- Manage P1 and high urgency tickets as required.
- Follow all Arkphire policy and procedures and work within ITIL standards and guidelines.
Education & experience:
- AZ-104, or equivalent, certified essential.
- AZ-303/304 ideal, but not essential.
- AWS Certification ideal, but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years administering / deploying cloud-based solutions.
- Strong Office 365 skills (Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint & OneDrive).
- Experience with MDM solutions. (InTune, Endpoint Manager).
- Experience with private / hybrid cloud deployments. (VMWare / HyperV).
- Strong networking skills.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
- Strong focus on security in all areas of work.