Scope of the role
The Commercial Financial Analyst role will act as a Business Partner for the Procurement Team to provide valuable financial data to monitor sales staff performance & assist with forecasting. They will also assist with the preparation of quantitative & qualitative reports for clients.
This role will also be responsible for maintaining & improving our BI Tool to improve both client & internal reporting. This tool can be used to automate new reports that may be required in future.
- Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly reports for both internal & external use;
- Preparation of Distributor purchase reports for monthly rebates;
- Provide the sales team with the quantitative data and graphic representations for quarterly client reports. Assist with analysis of this data in order to frame these reports with qualitive commentary that is beneficial to clients.
- Undertake cost reduction exercises when requested by clients, this involves reviewing client forecasts, liaising with suppliers to assess volume discount pricing.
- Preparation of responses to new business tenders;
- In conjunction with our Cloud Services department this role will be responsible for the development of an online platform to allow our clients & finance department to view their live & historic data. The role involves developing the report templates and providing the SQL developers with the relevant data tables & sample relationships in order to create in-depth, interactive reports. You will also responsible for the data validation element of this project.
- Assist with increase of Arkphire’s global footprint in APAC & LATAM markets.
Required qualifications & experience
- Undergraduate Degree
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of SQL Databases desirable
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills