Deliver Cyber advisory services to a wide range of diverse clients
Proactively interact with key stakeholders to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for improvements for developing and delivering an integrated information and cyber security strategy;
Ability to formulate policies, procedures and standards for various client environments based on industry best practices
Work independently, liaising with client representatives and other team members, producing high quality oral and written work product and presenting complex technical matters clearly and concisely.
Consultancy on projects and services for effective risk mitigation and control implementation
Contribute to the methodologies and leverage collaboration to deliver client's requirements.
Assisting with the sales and business development activities that includes sales pipeline analysis, proposal writing, client presentations;
Building constructive business development networks
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a cyber security role with a diverse skillset and ability to flex across projects
- Ideal Candidates would have a proven track record experience in Information Risk Management and Security Knowledge
- SABSA SCF, TOGAF or other relevant architecture qualification.
- Excellent knowledge of common security frameworks and standards
- Strong work ethic and motivation with a demonstrated ability to develop talent and lead projects or teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent Stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Previous experience in security consulting, security architecture, enterprise architecture, business continuity, and/or crisis consulting desirable but not essential