Arkphire, a Presidio IT solutions company, with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We design, build, supply and manage IT products, networks and solutions to customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific Continent (APAC). We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading FDI multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier.
Purpose of the role:
Facility Management ensures that our property portfolio is maintained to the highest of standards and that there is no safety risk to either our customers or staff. We are also responsible for support services to the wider business to ensure effective delivery of day to day operations.
Arkphire Health and Safety is responsible for maintaining a safe working environment for our employees also responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of Fire Safety and Health & Safety policies and procedures that we implement across all areas of our business.
Role and responsibilities :
- To carry out planned preventative maintenance on all equipment onsite. Correctly document preventative maintenance and maintain files in line with standards.
- Proactively identify and remedy equipment maintenance issues, to maximise equipment uptime. Carry out fault finding and when necessary contact and coordinate service engineers where external assistance is required
- When applicable investigate infrastructure shortfalls and promote remedial actions
- Liaise with all external contractors to ensure smooth running of site for delivery purposes to client – this includes but is not limited to – ordering product, furniture for site, maintenance works for all sites
- Liaise with all department heads when required, respond to all queries in a timely manner
- Evaluate and recommend follow up works from preventative maintenance service visits to department heads and take appropriate actions to organise appropriate work.
- Work with all departments to determine compliance requirements and coordination of all maintenance works.
- Assist with organising, scheduling, and execution of audits for Arkphire sites with respective internal and external teams.
- Assist in the moving/removing of any equipment onsite and the installation of new equipment
- Keep the Senior Management Team informed and updated in relation to equipment or building issues. Liaising with support personnel to identify and solve problems
- Liaise with the Senior Management Team and all external contractors to ensure Arkphire facilities are in full compliance with the Health and Safety Authority (HSA).
- Manage a facilities budget.
Health & Safety:
- Produce comprehensive accident investigation reports to contract management and the business which highlights root causes and effective control measures
- Develop existing behavioural safety culture within the business and champion campaigns to improve H&S culture at allocated sites
- Advise contract management on all Health and Safety Legal requirements that effect the business operation
- Promote a culture of full compliance and continual improvement for all HSE requirements, ensuring compliance with legislation and company HSE policies is maintained
- Assist with the development, maintenance & execution of compatible training programs in line with the business requirements
- Implementation, management, and delivery of all aspects of health, safety and environmental in line with best practice and legislation
- Provide information, advice and support to management team and all employees on all aspects of Health & Safety and Environmental issues
- Preparing internal health and safety policies/strategies, undertaking regular inspections and risk assessments & identifying potential hazards and determining ways of reducing risks.
COVID - 19
- Work with COVID-19 Representatives to Implement, drive and ensure compliance of all government protocols and company processes and procedures relating COVID-19.
- Liaise with HR team on all areas regarding COVID-19
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in liaison with contract cleaning and ensure compliance with all Covid-19 precautions and health and safety measures
- Managing and tracking corporate sustainability goals and metrics for the business
- Working with teams to evaluate decisions based on financial and sustainability goals
- Developing key performance indicators and meeting the overall corporate sustainability goals
- Preparing yearly summary of goals and achievements and assisting in development of an end of year performance report
- Monitor and support corporate environmental and WEEE compliance, assisting with Environmental Protection Agency audits
- 3+ Years' Experience working in a similar role
- Working knowledge of facilities management industry
- Hold a Diploma or above in a Health and Safety related program
- Experience in implementing health and safety best practices
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety Act 2005
- Highly proficient in PC applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- An excellent communicator with previous experience of working with all levels of management, contactors, and clients
- Fluent level of the English language – written and spoken.
- Previous experience of compiling and delivering training presentations
- Hold a current certification for manual handling, first aid certification and fire warden (desirable)
- Experience of environment management systems, standards, and policies (desirable)
- Previous auditing experience (desirable)