Arkphire provide solutions across every aspect of IT to help your business perform better. We bring integrated solutions that span from desktops, collaboration, networking, security, managed services and data centre for faster digital transformation. We help our customers to transform their business in an increasingly connected world. We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies with offices in Dublin and London. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier. We bring integrated solutions that span from desktops, collaboration, networking, security, managed services and data centre for faster digital transformation. We help our customers to transform their business in an increasingly connected world.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for all day to day financial and commercial matters supporting the team in delivering the profitability and growth of the business. This position will report to the Group Financial Controller.
- Provide relevant, timely and accurate financial information and analysis to the business, including monthly accounts, commentary and Board packs, explaining variances to budget and forecast and challenging assumptions.
- Provide business analysis to improve processes, productivity and performance in supporting effective business decision making.
- Support month-end and year-end close process including submission of group reporting with strict deadlines;
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
- Manage audit, taxation and management account prep as required.
- Cashflow management reporting;
- Ownership of all balance sheet accounts, ensuring an appropriate level of provisions are reflected in the accounts;
- Ensure a strong working relationship between Finance and other departments based on a Business Partnership model which ensures a balance between financial control and business support;
- Provide financial and commercial support to bid preparation, merger & acquisitions and other business development activities;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors to ensure that the audits are successfully completed in addition to assisting in the preparation and submission of tax and statutory compliance;
- Continuous process improvement and implementation of best practice methods across the business;
- Implement cost reductions initiatives to enhance margin growth;
- Provide leadership and direction to the finance team to ensure they are engaged, focused, developed and delivering to their potential.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Commercially minded qualified Finance Manager with experience in FC/Audit/FP&A
- Assertive, flexible and open to change with a ‘Can-Do’ attitude (ability to ensure controls and procedures are followed)
- Leadership, people management and organisational change skills
- Excellent communication, presentation (Board Level) and interpersonal skills with a history of building effective relationships.
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse, cross-functional groups in a fast-paced culture
- Ability to prioritise and control workload of a team while ensuring optimum performance
- Display personal commitment, effort, motivation and initiative in all business dealings.
- Proficient IT skills; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Highly accurate, detailed oriented, and has strong follow-up.