Purpose of the role:
Arkphire are recruiting a new role of HR Recruitment Specialist with responsibility for the recruitment function across the business.
Role and Responsibilities:
This position sits in the HR function and the successful candidate will be an important member of the HR team. The HR Recruitment Specialist will work closely with Arkphire’s hiring managers to develop an understanding of their needs and provide first class recruitment support and advice throughout the end to end recruitment process.
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates. Liaise with hiring managers to assist in the recruitment process. Identify job requirements and skills for the role.
- Develop and execute recruitment search and sourcing strategy. Locate candidates through job board searches, social media, networking, agency and employee referrals.
- Manage and drive a full recruitment cycle for various business units and their managers. Building out and improve new and existing processes.
- Own and be responsible for the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring a smooth candidate experience.
- Act as point of contact for the Employee Referral Scheme
- Shortlist and manage the interview process with hiring managers.
- Resource budget planning with business unit managers and the Head of HR
- Act as a point of contact for all HR recruitment queries.
- Assist with writing, updating, and publishing of HR policies in the HR team
- Support and drive HR initiatives & projects with the HR team when necessary
- Produce regular and accurate reports on HR metrics and analysis of report data in relation to all areas of recruitment and existing staff.
- Develop and drive a robust and engaging induction and onboarding process of new employees. This will include communicating with other teams within the business to ensure a seamless process.
- The role may be required to carry out adhoc HR duties as required.
Education & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Business-related area
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role in the recruitment of technical roles
- Demonstrated expertise in utilising creative sourcing resources
- Some experience in the area of ICT is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Highly motivated and flexible in approach
- Good organisational skills
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, word and excel
- Knowledge of HR systems
- The ability to operate with integrity & discretion essential