Arkphire, a Presidio IT solutions company, with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We design, build, supply and manage IT products, networks and solutions to customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific Continent (APAC). We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading FDI multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier.
- Work closely with the Distribution Team, Logistics Service Providers and 3rd Party Import of Record entities to ensure all shipments (import and export) meet global trade compliance regulations including producing all necessary shipping documentation
- Issue required shipping documents, certify with local Chamber of Commerce and legalize with relevant Embassies as required
- Support Purchasing & Sales Teams by providing Fully Landed Cost estimates
- Commodity Classification (HS Codes and ECCN Codes)
- Execute sourcing strategies for all international logistics activity, evaluate carrier rates and performance
- Carry out detailed lane analysis tracking spend against budget
- Coordinate all day-to-day request for freight rates, presenting the best commercial option
- Build and manage internal & external relationships at both strategic and operational level
- Manage monthly LSP Invoicing/Billing, KPI’s, SOP’s and Daily Reports
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics Import/Export field, ideally experienced with Hardware/Technology products.
- Experience with International Trade Compliance regulations – import/export requirements, dual use/controlled goods.
- Strong IT skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Experience using warehouse management systems
- Experience using LSP software DHL/Fedex
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Strong time management, ability to work under pressure
- Manage multiple tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as presentation skills
- Strong understanding of Incoterms and their importance within a logistics environment
- Experience of shipping material to/from the United Kingdom, beneficial not essential
Relevant third level qualification required in Logistics/Supply Chain or Business required
- Full driving license (desirable but not essential)