Purpose of the role:
This is a 2nd level position providing on-site support for specific clients, acting as the first point of contact for any issues or requests, via phone, email or in person. This role is part of our dedicated Service Desk and Support team. Applicant will need to have a broad technical background with good customer service and communication skills, an eagerness to learn.
Role and Responsibilities:
- On-site support for customers, primarily in the Dublin area.
- Providing 2nd Level Support on a broad range of technologies.
- Being available to support end-users and back-end calls via email, phone and in person.
- Logging, categorising & prioritising calls.
- Creating / modifying tickets to ensure information such as Type, Technology, Priority is correct before escalating to the correct team if required.
- Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within Arkphire and support the ISMS continuous improvement process.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Be a logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
- Go on-site when required.
Education and experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Strong networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model)
- Firewalls (SonicWALL and FortiGate)
- Hypervisors and Virtualisation (VMware)
- Backup Solutions (Veeam)
- RDS solutions (Citrix and Windows RDS)
- MCITP / MCSA Preferable but not necessary
- Private/Public/Hybrid cloud experience is a plus
Despite Covid, this candidate must be available to go on-site as a critical worker.