Arkphire, a Presidio IT solutions company, with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We design, build, supply and manage IT products, networks and solutions to customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific Continent (APAC). We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading FDI multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier.
Purpose of the role:
The role of the Professional Services consultant is to lead the design and implementation of a range of the of Arkphires IT Infrastructure Solutions across our Managed Services and Cloud.
Role and responsibilities :
To ensure successful implementation of a range of projects and technologies.
Ensure the implementation is delivered through adherence to pre-agreed plans and milestones
Defines, communicates and enforces technology standards.
Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within Arkphire and support the ISMS continuous improvement process. Level 3 & 4 Engineers should act as a role models within the organisation with regard to the ISMS system.
- Virtualisation concepts and technologies
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Exchange Server /Office 365
- Strong IP skills
- Core hardware infrastructure e.g. servers, storage
- Backup as a Service
- DR as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud Services)
Education and experience:
- Experience in a Technical Consulting environment
- Microsoft MCSE/VCP
- Third level IT qualification
- Exposure to other Microsoft cloud products such as Office 365\Azure.
- Experienced in design and delivery of Windows Server based solutions.
- Experienced in design and delivery of VMware based solutions