Arkphire Services is Ireland’s leading IT solutions provider for Managed Services, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity. A solid portfolio and an enviable reputation for outstanding service are the foundations behind our success. The company has more than doubled in size in the past three years and we expect a continuation of this growth trajectory based on the Market demand for our Specialised Service Offerings. To meet these demands we are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Account Manager to grow and manage existing accounts in line with our current sales an operational business model.
The role is to drive sales within an existing account base while assuming overall responsibility of the business relationship with those accounts while all the time aligning to the current sales and operational process.
The successful candidate will maintain and develop a very close business relationship with all points of contact within the account base; understanding all aspects of their business; representing our business delivery model and coordinating the execution of sales opportunities with key personnel.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the process involved in selling Managed Services, have a working experience and in-depth understanding of an ITIL & ISO27001 service model, a thorough understanding of both the Hybrid Cloud & Cybersecurity requirements of the current marketplace.
The individual will possess good communication and presentation skills along with high levels of motivation, professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to develop an exciting career with an Irish IT leader in a growing Industry.
The candidate must possess a full clean driving licence.
Purpose of the role:
As part of our Expansion Program, Arkphire is looking to hire a full-time Sales Account Manager . The candidate will report to the Head of Managed Services, will manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a can-do attitude and professionalism in relation to sales generation, customer interaction, opportunity qualification, diligent recording and accurate forecasting in an established sales environment.
- Achievement of sales targets and able to work under pressure of targets
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Act as an integrated business partner alongside the operations team to offer optimal service for the customer
- Review existing process to lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the operations team to ensure the existing engagement and service reviews are in line with agreed SLA’s
- Drive customer (and Managed Service) profitability
- Complete ownership of customer relationship
The Ideal candidate will;
- Possess the right attitude and demonstrate aptitude for successful career progression
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to engage in a professional manner with both internal and external customers
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with drive & initiative
- Efficient Planning & organizational skill