Scope of role
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to senior management.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team efforts and activities.
- Assisting the Head of Product Procurement Services in the designing and implementing of a strategic sales plan, that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Responsible for the achievement of growth targets and team targets (to be set and agreed with the Head of Product Sales and Procurement).
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Ensuring the sales leadership has a hands-on emotional connection with each member of the sales team.
- Have a deep understanding of customer requirements and be responsible for customer review presentations and meetings (QBR). This role will require someone with an innovative approach whilst dealing with customers and other Arkphire departments.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their business-related needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products, technologies and competition status
Required qualifications & experience
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager or sales leader, consistently meeting or exceeding targets through the efforts of your sales team.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills