Purpose of Role
Sales support administrators provide vital support to a company’s sales team. They handle the ordering of stock from suppliers to meet the demand from customers. An efficient sales support administrator contributes to quality customer service and helps the sales team meet its targets.
Arkphire currently seek a suitable candidate to support their dynamic and successful sales team.
- Administrators require good organisational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
- They must be able to work accurately with great attention to detail so that they process orders quickly and efficiently.
- They must also be good communicators, working with other departments that are responsible for fulfilling orders or providing service to customers.
- Administrators require good clerical skills, together with computing and data entry skills.
- Experience in SAGE Accounts, technology, office administration and sales support.
- Process orders on behalf of sales team
- Ensure best pricing is received from suppliers and orders are placed with them in a timely manner
- Chasing ETA’s of all orders and keeping track of when stock is due in – keeping sales team updated on any shortages / constraints etc.
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Reporting – back order reports for sales team / customer reporting / rebates / stock management
- Reception calls – transferring calls to the correct team / taking messages
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
Previous experience essential, knowledge of IT channel from distributor to reseller and customer an advantage, SAGE accounts experience, ability to work to deadlines and autonomously an advantage.