Arkphire, a Presidio IT solutions company, with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We design, build, supply and manage IT products, networks and solutions to customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific Continent (APAC). We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading FDI multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier.
Purpose of the role:
This is a 1st level position providing support on customer end user infrastructure level as well as acting as the first point of contact for any issues or requests, via phone, email or our ticketing system.
Role and responsibilities:
- Answering the phones and collecting information on issue/request.
- Scoping tickets logged via email or ticketing system.
- Understanding prioritisation as per ITIL Model.
- Creating / modifying tickets to ensure information such as Type, Technology, Priority is correct before escalating to the correct team.
- Working and resolving on Service Requests and Incidents from an End User perspective.
- Customer communication via emails and phones.
- Acting as the first point of contact for the entire Managed Services department.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Be a logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
Education and experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Strong networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model)
- MCITP / MCSA Preferable but not necessary
- Private/Public/Hybrid cloud experience is a plus
Ability to deal with a considerable amount of phone calls and to multitask, understanding priorities and the impact of each incident / request.