Arkphire is Ireland’s leading IT solutions provider for Digital Workspace and Virtualisation technologies. A solid portfolio and an enviable reputation for outstanding service are the foundations behind our success. The company has more than doubled in size in the past three years and we expect a continuation of this growth trajectory based on the Market demand for our Specialised Service Offerings. To meet these demands we are seeking to recruit a Senior Business Development /Account Manager to grow and manage the current business model.
The role is to drive sales of our Digital Workspace Solutions and Managed Services portfolio consisting of tier 1 technologies from Citrix, Microsoft, VMware and Ivanti.
The individualwill maintain and develop a very close business relationship with all points of contact within the account base; understanding all aspects of their business; representing our business within our Partner Community and coordinating the execution of sales opportunities with key personnel.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the process involved in selling Managed Services. Knowledge of Citrix and Virtualisation technologies will be advantageous.
The individual will possess good communication and presentation skills along with high levels of motivation, professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to develop an exciting career with an Irish IT leader in a growing Industry.
The candidate must possess a full clean drivers license.
Arkphire is Ireland’s leading provider of Digital Workspace Solutions.
As part of Expansion Program, Arkphire is looking to hire a full-time Senior Business Development Executive to drive this Plan forward. The candidate will report to the Head of Digital Workspace Solutions, will manage their own sales activity, pipeline and demonstrate a can-do attitude and professionalism in relation to sales generation, customer interaction, opportunity qualification, diligent recording and accurate forecasting in an established sales environment. Experience in facets of IT Infrastructure is useful
- Achievement of sales targets and able to work under pressure of targets
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Able to generate and maintain new leads and customers
- Meet internal standards of performance
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Solution components
- Ensure excellent customer service standards are achieved
- Actively manage and grow referral base
- Client visits – new and existing – identify and follow up business leads
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Possess the right attitude and demonstrate aptitude for successful career progression
- Have a successful Sales track record
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Competent computer skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a professional attitude towards customers & colleagues
- Self-motivated with drive & initiative
- Efficient Planning & organizational skill