Purpose of the role:
We require a keen, experienced networks security engineer to provide support for our customers’ network infrastructure. This role is part of our dedicated Security Team. You will need to have a broad technical background with good communication skills, an eagerness to learn and previous experience in a similar role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients on network security focused technologies
- Able to be provide LLD design and consultancy for network security solution (only from time to time)
- Able to manage customer onboarding process (documentation review, health checks, liaise with 3rd parties, setup monitoring alerts)
- Accepting escalations from Level 2 engineers
- Working with the team to develop processes and solutions able to enhance the service provided to our customers
- Responsible for complying with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within Arkphire and support the ISMS continuous improvement process
- Fluent in English
Education & experience:
- Web security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Cisco WSA bases web protection solutions
- Email security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Cisco ESA bases web protection solutions
- Network security - strong and proven experience managing and delivery Fortinet based solutions (FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer, FortiManager)
- Network security – strong understanding of NGFW features (IPS, AV/Malware protection, Web protection, SSL traffic inspection)
- Network security – good understanding of PaloAlto firewalls
- Network routing and switching technologies - experience working with vendors like Cisco and HP
- Microsoft OS - experience working on Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 systems
- Active Directory - experience on managing AD services and features
- Holding active certification would be an advantage (EX: CCNP security, Fortinet NSE, CCNP routing and switching, etc…)
- Exposure to scripting language like PowerShell and phyton would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Quickly build good relation and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a part of a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Ability to quickly learn new products