Arkphire provide solutions across every aspect of IT to help your business perform better. We bring integrated solutions that span from desktops, collaboration, networking, security, managed services and data centre for faster digital transformation. We help our customers to transform their business in an increasingly connected world. We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies with offices in Dublin and London.
In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier. We bring integrated solutions that span from desktops, collaboration, networking, security, managed services and data centre for faster digital transformation.
The role holder will triage contacts made to the Service Desk, providing support and technical assistance to Users across a range of technologies. This includes troubleshooting and resolving incidents, fulfilling requests within agreed service levels, escalating to other resolver groups and vendors where appropriate and ensuring the User is satisfied throughout the process.
Initially the role will focus on services delivered to one private Healthcare company, but this role could expand in the future to cover other customers and sectors.
- Responding to customer incidents and requests logged via email, portal, phone and walk ups.
- Ensuring incidents and requests are resolved within SLA by either fixing the incident themselves or escalating to other resolver groups and vendors where required.
- Administration of the problem management process.
- Ticket management of Incidents, Problems, and Requests within the Service Management Tool focusing on quality of updates within the tool.
- Focusing on the customer experience during all interactions with the Service Desk
- Continual Service Improvement
- Logging tickets from Users contacting by phone after gathering the minimum data set required to progress the ticket
- Logging tickets from Users contacting in person to the Arkphire office on site after gathering the minimum data set required to progress the ticket
- Triaging and assigning tickets (including those logged automatically via email/portal). This may involve contacting the User to gather the minimum dataset required to progress the ticket.
- Assigning/confirming the priority following initial assessment
- Managing the SLAs for those tickets resolved by the desk and supporting other Arkphire teams.
- Ensuring the service management tool is always up to date and tickets have the correct status assigned.
- Checking tickets in an on-hold status daily
- Providing updates to customers on the progress of tickets
- Issuing documented User guides where advice is requested from end Users
- Drafting and reviewing knowledge base articles
- Customer Satisfaction calls
- Sending communications to the wider business where asked to.
Experience and Education:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of Windows 7, 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange.
- Understanding of Networking and troubleshooting hardware issues
- Competent PC usage skills specifically Microsoft Office applications
- Previous experience in a technical service desk in an outsourced environment where service levels applied desirable
- ITIL foundation desirable
- Health care experience is desirable
- Professional qualification such as CompTIA A+ Core is desirable
- Drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills, keen to keep abreast of technology developments.
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Ownership and follow up skills
- Have a positive attitude to customer problems and incidents in a high-pressured environment
- Curious and a good problem solver
- Flexible and open to change
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- The role holder will be required to be based on the customer site / Arkphire offices
- There is a requirement to participate in an on-call rota following training.
- Overtime and weekend working may be required.