This is a 3rd level position providing in-depth support on customer infrastructure as well as acting as team lead and an escalation point for 1st and 2nd level support.
- Providing 3rd Level Support to a broad range of clients and a broad range of technologies.
- Accepting escalations from Level 1 & 2 engineers.
- Acting as a team lead to lower level engineers providing tuition and advice.
- Working with the team and management to develop processes and solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all ISMS Policies and Procedures within Trilogy and support the ISMS continuous improvement process. Level 3 & 4 Engineers should act as a role models within the organisation regarding the ISMS system.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff at client sites.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Available to work out of hours / weekends if necessary.
- Be a logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Be able to utilise all tools available to resolve 95% of issues at the first time of asking.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
Education and Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server
- VMWare ESXi, HyperV (Citrix Xen an advantage)
- Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Some SQL Server Experience Helpful
- Firewall/Routers (Cisco/Checkpoint/Fortigate)
- WAN configurations – Site to Site VPNs Routing / NAT configurations
- Strong networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model)
- Good understanding of Server and Storage hardware (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, tape drives).
- MCITP / VCP Preferable but not necessary
- Private/Public/Hybrid cloud experience is essential.