Arkphire, a Presidio IT solutions company, with operations in Dublin, London, São Paulo, Singapore, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. We design, build, supply and manage IT products, networks and solutions to customers across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and the Asian Pacific Continent (APAC). We are the trusted IT partner to some of world’s leading companies. In fact, 6 out of the 10 leading FDI multinationals in Europe, have chosen Arkphire as their preferred IT solution supplier.
The role holder will be responsible for the delivery of multiple projects within the IT infrastructure and applications domain. Projects will vary from network refreshes to server upgrades, with some offering strong technical challenges. These projects will all be delivered within a healthcare environment so healthcare experience is desirable.
Experience and Education:
- Project management qualification (PMP or Prince2)
- Experience within healthcare industry is desirable
- Leadership or people management qualification is desirable
- 3-5 years project management experience
- Strong technical knowledge with the ability to translate the technical into business for stakeholders
- Drive to deliver outstanding customer service
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills, keen to keep abreast of technology developments.
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines
- Ownership and follow up skills
- Have a positive attitude to customer problems and incidents in a high-pressured environment
- Curious and a good problem solver
- Flexible and open to change